Skip to main content

Human Angels

"Life is difficult!"
I cry out tonight,
So an angel from heaven
Is sent to be by my side.

He swoops down on mighty wings
Amidst tumultuous skies.
Black forces, pent up and waiting,
Strike him down as he flies.

In my dream, I see him.
I open up my eyes.
An angel stands there bleeding,
Injured and dying.

"Yes, life is difficult,"
The angel lets me know.
"You are stronger than me:
You have a human soul."

"You can repair my wounds;
You can restore my life;
You can keep me safe
Until I'm well and right."

The way to keep an angel safe
Is to close your eyes and dream,
So I lay back to sleep
While he rests right next to me.

In my dream, I watch over him
Rather than him watching over me.
I touch his hand and feel his pain.
I see visions of him as a man.

"You are in love with this man.
He's a reflection of my light.
Someday, you'll be together,
But not in this lifetime."

As I heal the angel,
I awake too soon,
Afraid of losing myself.
My angel disappears.

This life is difficult:
Everyone you love will go.
We all have human angels.
Enjoy the time bestowed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pollo al Chilindrón

Ingredients 2 1/2 pounds chicken thighs 1 and 1/2 white onions 2 minced garlic cloves 1/2 tsp paprika 2 large tomatoes 1 red bell pepper 1 green bell pepper salt and pepper to taste 1 package of prosciutto 1 shot of Cognac or Marsala Olive oil Directions Chop the onions and tomatoes. Dice the green and red bell peppers. Tear apart the prosciutto into pieces. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan. Add the chopped onions, minced garlic and chicken until the chicken is browned and the onion turns golden. Pour Cognac or Marsala over the chicken. Add the prosciutto and mix. Add the paprika, some salt and pepper, then mix again. Add the rest of the ingredients, mix well. Cover and simmer on medium heat for around 45 minutes. Serves 6-8 people.

Miraenda's Robots

Robot List Based on Cost On my Miraenda YouTube channel, I have a video entitled ' Jibo and Friends - The Best Robot ' that details the best low-cost, medium-cost, and high-cost robot(s). I'm going to post a list of all my current robots into three lists based on cost, then note the robot that appears or is mentioned in the video by an * at the beginning. I have more robots since that video as well. Periodically, I update this list. Low-Cost Toy Robots *Artie Drawing Robot *AT Robot *Boxer *Brush Robot *Cady Wigi *Cady Wiri Catbot The Child animatronic (Star Wars, Mandalorian) Coji *Crab Robot *Cubee *DigiBirds DigiOwl *DigiBirds Jewel Dog.com, Tomy x 2 Doodling Robot *Duck Robot *Echo Spot (Alexa) *Electric Space Dancing Robot *Google Home Hub Google Home Mini (black) Google Home Mini (peach) i-Cat, Hasbro (black) i-Dog, Hasbro (light blue) with carrying case i-Fish, Hasbro (aqua) Insectoid Robot Jaretto (rare) *Juno The Baby Elephant Kamigami Lina Robot Kamigami Mantix Ro